WELCOME TO THE WELLNESS CENTER
The Wellness Center is an exciting new addition to our campus that offers a safe space for students to access a variety of services.
WHAT does the center provide? A comprehensive set of services are provided to students and families aimed at promoting mental and emotional health, fostering family involvement and teacher collaboration, and facilitating positive peer support and relationships.
Current services include:
- Providing a safe space to decompress, a safe space for students to build relationships.
- Crisis intervention
- Trauma-informed assessment
- Individual supportive services
Future services include:
- Group counseling services: Anger Management, Grief & Loss, Life Skills, etc.
- Student led mental health awareness clubs
- Ongoing mental health awareness events
WHO can come to the center? The center is open to all students and their families. The Center is also open to staff who would like to collaborate in order to best address students' needs.
HOW can students receive services? Students can receive services on a walk-in basis or via counselor or administrative referrals. Typically, referrals are to address mental health or social emotional needs, but general support can be provided as well.
Please do not hesitate to notify your child's guidance counselor if you have any concerns about your child's social and emotional well-being.
WELLNESS CENTER STAFF
(310) 635-2715 x66247
Tuesday: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Room 52
*Office hours vary. Please contact Ms. Diaz to verify other days.